Monday, January 26, 2009

Sadie's first year of life in video....

I did this neat video montage months ago and had forgot about it. So today I added more photos and decided to share it with ya'll. *I must warn you that in the first few minutes you will see Sadie being born via c-section so if you don't like blood, turn away.* Enjoy :)

5 comments:

T.J. Freeman Jr. said...

I even saw you working on this video and I still got emotional at work today. I can't believe we have a one year old, and a ten year old, and 2 in between!

Amy said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I couldn't get over how much TJ had changed since Sadie was born!

NancyJoJo said...

I love that Nichole!

Miss. A said...

What an absolutely beautiful video!! I think I need to have more babies!! LOL...It is such an amazing experience, having a baby...I feel the need to do it again:)