Thursday, October 23, 2008

9 Months Already?

Sadie is 9 months old now and eventhough she isn't feeling great I had to get some pictures of her. She is the sweetest little girl in the world.


And as for the rest of my family, well you can see they aren't feeling very good either. TJ has some viral thing (the Dr's way of saying I have no clue what's wrong but thanks for the co-pay) and Jackson and Sierra have been running high fevers. Montana and I haven't "caught" anything yet and I'm hoping we don't, but only time will tell. So here they are. My poor hubby, and this looks great in comparison to yesterday.
For a few minutes Jackson came downstairs and crashed on the recliner. He didn't stay long and he went back to bed. He didn't even eat supper. He was so hot you can see his pink cheeks in the picture.
Sierra said "would you just take the picture already" so it looks like she was smiling but her tone said otherwise.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think they're faking to get out of school and work.

T.J. Freeman Jr. said...

I can tell you this, if I was going to come up with an excuse to get out of work it wouldn't have 3 shots to go along with it!!

Nicole, this is a great blog post... I should have shaved.

NancyJoJo said...

I hope your family gets better soon...and that you and Montana don't get it. Sadie amazes me...she looks like a different sibling in each picture!